Wednesday 25 March 2015

Best Counselor-Psychologist in Lucknow-9369160546



Following are some questions you might want to ask your child’s counselor:

• How is my child doing in school?
• What are my child’s strengths and weaknesses?
• Are there any areas of concerns or delayed development?
• What are my child’s goals for this year?
• What are some suggestions for action at home?
• What programs are available to help my child to do better?
• Does my child get along well with adults?

• Does my child get along well with his/her peers?
• What can I do to improve discipline at home?
• Are there ways I can improve communication with my child?
• What can I expect after a change in the family (death, divorce, illness, financial status, moving)?
• If my child is (running away from home, being disrespectful, having other problems), what should I do?
• What resources are available at school?
• What resources are available outside of school?
• What do I need to do to prepare my child for college admission?
• What are the best resources for information on financial assistance and scholarships?
• What do I do? My child is (sad, not sleeping, not eating, overeating, has temper tantrums, etc.)
• What do I do if I don’t like my child’s friends?


Parents contact a counselor -psychologist,to help their children with a variety of issues, such as academic achievement,student crisis situations,personal/social. 

Call For Appointment =   9415370790,  9369160546

https://www.facebook.com/schoolcounselor.childpsychologist

https://www.facebook.com/child.psychologist.lucknow

https://www.facebook.com/Careercounsellorlucknow











2 comments:

elieasa marriea said...

You put very nice questions? It is very important to have all the information about child and children psychology.
Child Psychology

Namrata Singh Child Psychologist said...

Thanks

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...