MessageHello friends now these days parents and teachers often confuse about the child behaviour and their activities they things if a child is sightly active and playful he must have some kind of abnormality in behavior. On that regard here i am showing you some research based analysis which explain you that what exact means by ADHD. Hope you people enjoy and must get some insight about your child.
Symptom of ADHD:-
- LOW IN ATTENTION
- MOVE BODY PART FREQUENTLY
- LIKE TO PLAY BUT VERY EASILY DISTRACT
- LOOK RESTLESS
- NOT ABLE TO MAINTAIN EYE TO EYE CONTACT MORE THEN FEW SECOND
- SOME TIME MOVE HERE AND THERE AIMLESSLY
- PHYSICAL ACTIVITY IS INCREASE IN COMPARISON TO THE SAME AGE CHILD
- GRIP HARD ON THINGS
- ABUSE SOME TIME EVEN AT SMALL STIMULUS
- BEAT CHILDREN OR ANIMAL WITH HIGH FORCE
Age- Minimum 5 year and after
if any parents see near to all problem in his child then they must think to consult a child psychologist for the proper evaluation and management.
More study and understanding of ADHD must read this scientific book at W.H.O web